...Would piss me right off frankly, So its no surprise that; save the rather fascinating wedding of my good friend Giles in Sweden, which was enjoyable but tiring; I haven't had a holiday since xmas, so it was good to have even 1 day off this weekend.
I am off properly for 10 days to Switzerland on the 8th, but this weekend was good proof that a change is indeed as good as a rest.
On Saturday I went to Cliveden for their annual openair Shakespeare performance.
There where however a couple of problems:
1) It was Jonathan Swift, rather than Shakespeare
2) It was pissing it down with rain
3) We didn't leave enough time for the hedge jumping
So ignore 1 & 2 as those are unfortunate errors of circumstance, unavoidable really.
However point 3 is of critical importance as this has become some what of a tradition amongst the 3 families involved or at least the younger generation thereof. So much so in fact I have set up the brand new Hedge Jumping Blog. This will be very infrequently updated with stories pictures and film of the event, written mainly by my far more creatively literate brother!
